LPA Urban is pleased to present 2100 NoDa to the market. The redevelopment of these two warehouse buildings will provide 18,000 sf of prime commercial space fronting North Davidson St. in the Villa Heights Submarket. A few highlights are listed below.
2100 NoDa is exceptionally walkable:
- A five minute walk to the new 25th Light Rail station.
- Within a Ten Minute walk of 7 planned multifamily developments.
- It sits across the street from the new Sugar Creek Greenway that will run through Cordelia Park (fully funded).
2100 NoDa offers boutique space:
- 10’ patio that accesses directly to the front sidewalk.
- Oversized openings featuring glass windows and roll up doors.
- Distinct accents with awnings, lighting fixtures and railing.
- 13’ exposed ceilings.
2100 NoDa sits in the path of Growth:
- The property is located between the CBD and Noda – two rapidly expanding submarkets.
- Over 1,500 multifamily units are planned for development within a half mile of the site.
- The Light Rail extension is expected to continue driving demand for residential and commercial development in the Villa Heights and Optimist Park corridor.
LPA Urban plans to deliver space in late Spring 2018.